When you have opted for a digital marketing platform to showcase your products and services, SEO tools are the cherry on the cake to make it amazing! Creating a website without implementing SEO skills can make your site rank low. Small SEO tools can optimize and give a push to your website in terms of ranking.
How are SEO tools beneficial?
- The importance of using SEO tools is to create traffic to your website using analytical tools.
- Link your websites with the Pay-Per-Click (PPC) strategy to double the traffic!
- SEO techniques are directly or indirectly connected with social media marketing. Social media marketing can increase the visitor to your site.
- SEO is cost-effective and results are quick in changing business strategy
List of SEO tools available on the internet
SEO tools generally detect plagiarized content or phrase that is available for free. These tools make your job easy and quick!
This tool is available for free and checks for each and every word if the content is replicated; if it is, itdirects you to that location. It can scan around 2,000 words per search.
This tool helps to construct the sentence without any grammatical error, such as punctuation marks. Grammarly tool has both the free and premium versions available. When you want your content to perfect, it’s better to choose the premium version.
3. Keyword position tool
When you paste the desired content or keyword in the search box, the extracted information from the website is traced. If the phrase is taken exactly, it’s highlighted and shows the result with the percentage of plagiarized content.
When your site content is displayed on the first page of search results, then your ranking is in commendable!
If your site is not available in the top10 pages, then work on the strategy that brings you back you on top. Tips to choose an advanced keyword that aids to position your website on top:
- Pick the keywords that are relevant to the point and keep an eye on your business competitors.
- Don’t choose long keywords, short and crisp keywords are great to optimize your website.
- When you pick a keyword, work on the quality because the higher keyword grabs the attention.
- Avoid low quality keywords; this can disappoint your target audience expectations.
4. Plagiarism checker tool
This is created by small SEO tools and absolutely available for free on the internet. It can check a content that consists of 1000 words.
An effective way to build a great path online!
SEO tools can improve your website ranking and place them in the top 10 pages. The techniques can be simple, but its performance is highly effective. Using SEO techniques to your business can change the outcome and be a tough competitor to take the lead!